Fitspire Best Whey Protein With Shaker
- Packaging may vary – New look, with the same trusted quality
- Gold Standard 100% Whey Blend – 24 grams blended protein consisting of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptides to support lean muscle mass they don’t call it the Gold Standard of quality for nothing
- Over 5 grams of BCAAS ‚Äì help build lean and strong muscles with BCAAs
- 3-4 grams carbs, 1-3 grams sugar, and 1-1.5 grams fat, gluten-free, no sucralose in double rich chocolate flavor
- Instantized – Improves mixability to prevent lumps and clumps
How whey protein is made?
whey protein is purely a milk product. it’s a natural substance. Whey protein is not a steroid.
- Benefits of whey protein
Protein powder has a function to maintain our daily protein goal.
Individually we all have different protein requirement it depends on our age, height, weight, muscle mass.
You won’t just become a pro bodybuilder just by drinking whey protein, you have to do regular exercise along protein supplement to get better results.
Whey protein is to maintain the protein percentage in our body where we can’t just depend on our daily diet.
I agree that countries like mainly Indian people prefer eating vegetarian food. We might be eating paneer, soya, potato, and many pulses.
but to digest, it takes much time.
while doing bulking 1.6-2g per Kg of your bodyweight
while doing cutting 1.8-2.2 per kg of your bodyweight.
If you are fat then you can choose the lower no eles if your lean you can opt for higher no.
Protein powder is convenient than food. even if you are non.vegetarian you can still have protein powder
2. Why should we have protein?
- Few people have whey protein early moring.
- Few may drink post-workout.
- Few people like drinking whey protein before going to bed.
I don’t want to complicate things perfect time is post workout it’s perfect time to have whey protein because your body muscle might break dueto heavy workout. If you drink protein post-workout
whey protein will repair your muscle tissues with protein which is important for the human body.
Whey protein can be used by any age group 15-65
You should not completely depend on supplements. they are supplements to fulfill and manage your protein, vitamins. have a proper diet and do regular workout to build your body.
3. Is it ok to have whey protein – with water or milk?
You can have whey protein powder with both water and milk. if you can drink with milk you feel the better taste and you get more calories.
Fey may not like drinking whey protein with water so because we suggest you to drink with milk.
4. Are there any side effects?
There are a lot of myths on whey protein
The biggest myth is people become lean if they stop using whey protein.
If you suddenly stop doing a workout, and not tracking your food properly in terms of calories obviously your muscles will lose their stiffness.
Whey protein is a highly researched product many research, studies, and scientific papers have proven that there are no side effects of whey protein.
People who are doing workout we recommend whey protein because it makes our work easy and convenient and gives a better result.
Know more about best whey protein in the video
We hope you got the information that you are looking for Protein Optimum Nutrition as per your satisfaction. If You like to buy click the link to buy on amazon today. We are active bellow in comment session ready for discussion. Drop your query in the comment we will read all your comments and provide you the best solution which you are looking for. keep visiting bestgymaccessories.com for more updates on fitness.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.